Food Pantry schedule 2016
“INTERVIEW WITH BRIAN LEVERENZ”
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2015
- 1) What date was the New Trier Township started?
When was the NTT Food Pantry started?
2) How many people are helped by the Food Pantry?
100 Households come every two weeks!
3) What Food Pantry item is the most popular?
4) How did our 258 Grocery Bags help?
Enormously, Families expressed their gratitude each and every visit!
- Also, Mr. Leverenz is in charge of providing Grants for 35 Agencies. These recipients include: Disabled veterans and others who have some form of disabilities, Senior Citizens, Youth Centers, Meals at Home and Single Parents.
Also, Mr. Leverenz is part of the “Peer Jury,” which works with teens in trouble, often for the first time, due to I.D. theft, vandalism,drugs and/or alcohol abuse.
Respectfully, Sherry Go manous, Chair.
NEW TRIER TOWNSIDP FOOD PANTRY
The Food Pantry is located at 739 Elm Street, Winnetka (across from
Conney’ s Pharmacy) Brian Leverenz is the Administrator. The hours are
Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Brian would be more than
happy to take you on a tour of the Food Pantry. (847/446-8203)
When you deliver your bags each week, the bags should have the
following written words on them: “Winnetka Interfaith Council and
Winnetka Congregational Church .” There will be a large box to place them
in, for your convenience.
Mondays and Tuesdays are good days to include fresh fruits and
vegetables in your grocery bags. They will be quickly used during the week.
At any time, items like canned and packaged foods as well as laundry
detergent and paper goods may be included in your grocery bags.
Please keep a running tab of the number of grocery bags that the four
of you deliver each week and call me with the totals.